It’s USMLE Step 1 “season” again! In March and April, many medical schools schedule a dedicated study period for their second-year med students. So it naturally follows that many second-year med students begin choosing their Step 1 study resources and hitting the books and qbanks around this time.
With that in mind, we wanted to re-share some of our most popular blog posts about Step 1 resources (as measured by page views since Feb. 1, 2019). Some of these articles may be older, but the information is still relevant and valid!
We hope that you find these useful if you are one of the many medical students preparing for a USMLE Step 1 or COMLEX Level 1 exam later this spring.
- Why Med Students are Using the UFAP Resources to Study for Step 1
- How to Choose the Right USMLE Step 1 Study Resources
- What Are the Top Step 1 Resources for Med Students?
- Five Essential Resources for Scoring 260 on USMLE Step 1 and 700 on COMLEX Level 1
- How to Choose Your Step 1 Resources
Also, feel free to consult our stats pages for constantly-updated information about the most popular Step 1 and Level 1 resources we see our customers adding to their study schedules. These lists may also help you choose your Step 1 study resources.