Together with McGraw-Hill Education, Cram Fighter co-hosted a webinar about how to boost your score on the USMLE Step 1 with advice from a student who got a 265. Watch below to see how Shane Mesko, MD/MBA, set goals, mentally prepared, and used proven study methods to prepare for Step 1.
In this video, you’ll learn:
- How to set specific and realistic goals that push you to succeed on Step 1
- Specific study strategies that use proven techniques, like active learning and interval training (a.k.a. Spaced repetition)
- How to choose USMLE Step 1 resources
- What your study schedule should look like, plus how (and when) to incorporate practice NBMEs
- How to approach USMLE-style questions on the actual exam